03 February 2006

Memoirs Of A Corny Wart (Chapter One)

Hangouts

My name is Wart, nickname: virus infection. I usually hangout in places with water such as small patches of water near swimming pools and the shower rooms. This is because I can only hangout (live) in still water for about one hour. During this hour, I can change my hangout to (infect) a human through direct contact.

It is easier for me to hangout in a human if the skin is broken. If the skin is not broken, I can still slip in if the patrol (immune system) is weak. Once in a human, I can hangout for as long as I like! .. Er .. At least until the patrol spots me. As I am a rare visitor, usually the patrol will not recognise me as a virus until I grow bigger. However sometimes I get spotted once I enter a human and the "steady-bom-bi-bi" patrol is able to kill me. However I am not bothered as I am everywhere! As long as there is a small patch of still water, there is a possibility of my existence.

When I am in a human, I can grow at amazing speeds. I will be able to multiply (infect another place on the same human or another human) through direct skin to skin contact. Or if I contact damp surfaces and another human contact the same damp surface, the another human will "kena" (get infected)! I have no preference. Face, neck, legs, feet, as long as there is skin, I can hangout. Hence I can spread like wildfire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home