20 November 2005

My Love (Hi)Story [Part Three]

... continued from earlier [Part Two]

Boy 13
Year: Can't remember, should be 2003
Place: SDU (Yup... STOP giggling lah)
Category: Desperate

It was the time when almost everybody was dating somebody.. except me. I begin to feel that there was something WRONG with me (other than the fact I was still fugitive from the Fashion Police). I decided to take initiative and signed up for an event organized by "the place which should not be named" ... SDU.

The event was held at Music Underground (back then it went by another name but I cannot remember that name). It is amazing how poor lighting, deafening music and smoke can affect a person's decision. Recalling I have no idea HOW I started talking with Boy 13 and WHY I drove him to gate crash another "social event" organized by "another place which should not be named" ... again I forgot the name.

After the event, we went for two other SDU events together. Then we decided to meet up on our own without SDU. We went to East Coast to cycle, shopping and he even help me wash my car! All was okay until he INSISTED that we MUST watch the movie "The Passion Of Christ" together. I sensed something wrong because I he told me that he had JUST watched the movie (afternoon show). After he watched the movie, he insisted to watch it with me at night on the SAME day!

When I met him, he began to frantically explain to me how emotional the movie was to him. He kept talking EVERY SINGLE SECOND about how wonderful the movie was. I thought he would stop when the movie started. Nope, he did NOT. He went on talking and talking every single scene during the movie, explaining in detail the significance of each scene, dialogue and even made references to The Bible. After the movie, he continued talking NON-STOP!

I totally FREAKED OUT. After that day, I TOTALLY STOPPED meeting him. He kept sending me sms about the movie (up to two months after we have watched the movie). I was freaked out by him for a few months. Recalling, I think I over-reacted...

... watch out for [Part Four]

3 Comments:

At 22 November, 2005 01:07, Blogger Adrian said...

WWJD?

 
At 23 November, 2005 00:28, Blogger angelblessings said...

adrian: What is WWJD?

 
At 01 January, 2006 11:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angela, aiyah, true that sometimes we'd face peer pressure to get attached, hitched, but u koe tt it's no pt doing it for doing it sake. your love story quite funny to read- what a brave girl to pour out! xiang1 xin4 ni3 de yuan2 fen4.-lihua

 

Post a Comment

<< Home