03 November 2005

My Love (Hi)Story [Part Two]

... Continued from earlier "My Love (Hi)Story [Part One]

Boy 12
Year: Not sure, should be 2003
Place: Uni friend's BBQ
Category: Like?/ More like confused

My uni friend organized a "farewell" BBQ as he was about to be posted overseas to work for a few years. I arrived early only to find Boy 12 at the BBQ pit. We started to talk & start the fire & made some food & ate & made some more food... We sort of "forgot" why were there! We just kept talking to each other, we even forgot about the "star" of the BBQ (our friend about to work overseas)! Somewhere in our conversation, I gave him my name card.

I can't remember was it the next day, next few days or next week that he called me out for coffee. He liked to go to the gym. Suddenly he applied a "guest" pass for me so that I could go to the gym with him. So we went to gym together for about 2 weeks. Suddenly one day he called & offered to drive me out for dinner. He didn't want me to drive my car. He actually requested me to drive his car! (Weird hor?) So he drove to my house to "pick me up" but I drove to the dinner venue, then he drove me back to my house. He also brought me to Devil's Bar to "chill out".

Then I sms-ed him that I enjoyed his company: immediately he turned defensive and stopped asking me out. He "vanished" for a few weeks then suddenly when I called him, he said he'll sms me back. I was TOTALLY dumbfounded when I read his sms: "My gf and I ..." I did not even bother to read the rest of the sms. His gf?! How come he never say he got gf?! How come he never go gym with his gf or let his gf drive his car or go clubbing with his gf?! HAR?!? I was CONFUSED, har.. what? Aiyoh, till now this Boy 12 is a mystery to me...

... to be further continued (please exercise patience!)

4 Comments:

At 03 November, 2005 01:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah! very confusing!!! dunno what boy 12 wants leh. okay okay, shall give angela time to recall her confused loverboys and other lostboys.

 
At 03 November, 2005 01:09, Blogger angelblessings said...

e: Thanks! Boy 12 is by far the most confusing encounter. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part but I can't help feeling that he was leading me on... straight into confusion (in this case) ya? Glad that he's not confusing me anymore. Bless that he is not confusing someone else now...

 
At 04 November, 2005 11:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably he just enjoyed ur company (which is very understandable. i enjoyed ur company as well). that's y he kept on asking for your company instead of his gf's company. maybe at that period of time, he and his gf have had some tiff and he did not want to go out with her. just my speculations. - zhiwei

 
At 06 November, 2005 19:47, Blogger angelblessings said...

zhiwei: Wow! Thanks for giving the guys point of view. I never thought of it that way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home