30 October 2005

Genuine FEAR

I was walking with my godsis along a pavement when we saw something which we thought was a tree branch. I was a about to kick it & my godsis was about to grab & throw it off the pavement when we suddenly realized that the "tree branch" had a pair of eyes!!

*HORROR* It was a snake!!! We were barely 30cm from its head when we realized it was a snake!! I thought it would bite me & I would just die!! A bolt of cold shiver stuck me as we both walked away from the snake s-l-o-w-l-y..

Thank goodness I am still alive! For a long time I have not felt such genuine fear.

The snake we saw looked like this: (I did not take photo of it. This is a photo in the internet which I found to look most like the snake I saw)

3 Comments:

At 02 November, 2005 02:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack! i scared of snake leh. can remove the picture?

 
At 02 November, 2005 23:52, Blogger angelblessings said...

e: Repeat after me

"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"
"It is only a photo"

Does it help?

 
At 03 November, 2005 00:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no :(
but do update ya lovehistory.

you're missing a couple of the recent years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home