22 October 2005

Quantity Matters?

Every Thursday is my swimming course. I went for the 4th lesson this week. The routine was to swim 2 laps of the standard 50 metres pool. I was breathless after just ONE lap. *SHOCK* 20+ laps was what I used to swim, every week (about 8 years ago). In disbelief, I continued to swim the 2nd lap and I almost did not pull through! Goodness! My fitness level is bad =(

Surprisingly after just 3 weeks, my fitness has improved. I suspect it is due to my weekly schedule packed with exercising activities. There are 7 days a week, I swim 4 times a week, go for yoga once and badminton once a week. That means I exercise 6 days a week!! I was not breathless after 2 laps at my 3rd lesson =)

Can I conclude that for exercising: quantity matters?

6 Comments:

At 25 October, 2005 00:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl...
u very thin liao...
eat more hor!!!!!!

 
At 25 October, 2005 00:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont overexercise and injure yourself like i did when we were young.

 
At 26 October, 2005 01:39, Blogger angelblessings said...

sarah, ty & e:

Thanks. Yah, I noticed it too. My physical stamina is better but somehow mentally I'm quite exhausted. My swimming has been reduced to 3 times a week starting from this week so hopefully i won't "burn out"...

 
At 26 October, 2005 10:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone here looking for an excerise partner around 11pm -1am?
Doing door2door pamlet...
sure will improve ur stamina one, 3 time a week.. hahah

 
At 01 November, 2005 16:57, Blogger Ger said...

Quantity & quality matters i suppose but do take care not to over-exert your body..which day do u go for your yoga sessions? im interested to try true yoga out but haven't found any like-minded pals

 
At 02 November, 2005 00:57, Blogger angelblessings said...

ger: I can bring you for ONE lesson FREE. This week I'm going on Friday. Do you have my hp number? If not, get it from Joshy. Call/ sms me on Wed, latest Thurs before 3pm if you want to join me for your FREE lesson this Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home