06 December 2005

Puzzling Problem

Two months ago, I noticed "a small bubble" (most likely blister) at the bottom of my foot. I thought of letting it heal naturally. However 3 weeks ago the small bubble had grown to about the size of a green pea.. I was beginning to have problem walking (No pain).

I decided to burst it. Then I realized there were many small bubbles in the pea-sized bubble! About 3+ hours & lots of blood later (still no pain), I thought I had burst enough & let the wound heal. However 1 week later it grew back to the pea-sized bubble again!

Again, I decided to burst it. 5+ hours (& even more blood) later, again I felt that I can leave the wound to heal but during my Yoga I felt acute PAIN. Since then, I have problem walking, standing or doing anything that requires my foot to touch any flat surface.

I was in pain and went to see the (nearest) doctor. However he only gave me a cream to apply. I thought he was going to help me burst & "drain" out all the "bubbles" which I might not have burst "correctly" but he didn't. Almost 1 week has past. The cream is NO use. The PAIN is WORST.

Anyone has any idea or any doctor to recommend for such a puzzling (painful) problem?

2 Comments:

At 07 December, 2005 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a doctor friend who can give u advice. he lives in yishun area. so if u dun mind travelling to yishun, i can arrange for him to take a look at u after office hours. let me know. u have my hp. - zhiwei

 
At 09 December, 2005 21:59, Blogger angelblessings said...

Thanks Zhiwei, 2 clinic doctors & 1 trip to Singapore General Hospital (SGH)later... there is some light on the puzzle:

1st doc says "Nothing, just apply cream."

2nd doc says "It's a wart. Go to SGH for surgery to remove the infected area"

SGH says "Don't need surgery, go buy corn plaster"

So I went to buy corn plasters... I'm still under observation. Will update condition..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home