20 December 2005

Mutton Mentor


Care ~ Compassion ~ Concern ~ Cooking Skills ~ Giving ~ Life Experinces ~ Smile ~ A Good Laugh ..

My brother & I have learnt these from our dear "Mutton Mentor"

On 14 Dec 2005, Wednesday morning, she left us.

We lost her to Cancer. She had been fighting for one full year. It was a brave fight.

Strangely, I don't feel sad. One part of me felt relieved that she's freed from the pains of cancer, the other part strongly feels her presence. The words of Morrie Schwartz best express:

"As long as we can love each other, and remember the feeling of love we had, we can die without ever really going away. All the love you created is still there. All the memories are still there. You live on - in the hearts of everyone you have touched and nurtured while you were here"

"Death ends a life, not a relationship."

2 Comments:

At 20 December, 2005 15:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences. Even though I did not really know the person you are talking about. - zhiwei

 
At 21 December, 2005 01:25, Blogger angelblessings said...

Zhiwei: Thanks. Maybe you have seen her. She has been in the mutton business for abt 33 years. My brother & I have the honour to be trained under her for about 6 months. Her departure has sparked many flashbacks for me. I will post them here soon. Meanwhile bless her three children & her to be happy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home