12 May 2006

Summary For Jan~May 2006

Goodness Gracious Me! Apologies for not updating my blog. If you read the summary below, you may understand why:

Jan

Family trip to Hong Kong (to visit relatives & Disneyland)

Mar

1st trip to China with current company (work)

Apr

Leisure trip to Taiwan (with god sister to help friend in outdoor wedding photography & visit friends)

May

2nd trip to China (work)
I am likely to go China (3rd trip) next week for work purpose...


With tons of packing, travelling and unpacking, I forgot that I am suppose to maintain my blog! Please forgive me. Seems more realistic to update my blog every 3 months ya?

5 Comments:

At 15 May, 2006 20:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back. dont forget our date in June! AVIVA OPEN!

 
At 16 May, 2006 10:11, Blogger Ger said...

Hi Angie, glad to hear that you are doing ok. =) Take care gal!

 
At 19 May, 2006 13:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like u r v busy. ur company seems to be taking gd care of u by sending u to china so often. im still stuck in spore. sigh.

anyways was enjoyable reading ur blog so its a shame that its updated so infrequently now. -zhiwei

 
At 04 June, 2006 18:05, Blogger angelblessings said...

Yo e!
Ya. Now the words "You're back." have a whole new meaning. It means I am physically back in Singapore... Time really flies, seems like yesterday we went to watch AVIVA OPEN 2005 hor?

Hi ger,
I hope I am doing okay. I am not very sure. All this travelling is quite tiring I must say..

Hello zhiwei,
You might have heard it a thousand times but I must say "There is no place like home". Especially when you are overseas for WORK. There is a HUGE difference between going overseas for leisure and going overseas for work.. Nice to know that you enjoy reading my blog. I will try to post some photos of my trips.

Good evening Sarah,
Er... Can I "down-grade" to a part-time blogger?! Hahaa..

 
At 14 June, 2006 17:32, Blogger run to live said...

thought what happened to u...still waiting for more YUMMY stuff on your blog.....glad to see u blogging again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home