15 August 2005

Join Me For Yoga!

Are you interested to try yoga? I can bring a friend every week to join me for a yoga class - FREE! What are you waiting for? Go to this web site: http://www.trueyoga.com.sg/ Click on "Classes" and let me know which class you prefer to attend. Hurry, my membership expires November 2005!


If you are unable to sleep (insomnia), this yoga pose that can do wonders to help you enter your dreamlands! It will be better if I can do a 'live' demo, to show you how to get into this pose. Friends in my regular badminton sessions please remind me to 'live' demo...

7 Comments:

At 17 August, 2005 15:19, Blogger Injenue said...

yep sure you can link me =)

 
At 17 August, 2005 15:20, Blogger Injenue said...

btw i am quite the insomniac. i shall try this posture tonight and see how it goes ;)

 
At 17 August, 2005 15:38, Blogger Injenue said...

u have to have the chinese ime installed =) you can msn me at injenue@gmail.com =)

 
At 17 August, 2005 19:01, Blogger angelblessings said...

Injenue 先生,

多谢你的帮助。我现在能用华语,简体字或繁體字了!

安琪

 
At 17 August, 2005 23:15, Blogger angelblessings said...

Below is an English translation of my comment earlier (see above), for those who do not read Chinese:

Mr. Injenue,

Many thanks for your help. Now I can use (type) Chinese, in both simplified and traditional characters!

Anqi

 
At 18 August, 2005 16:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true yoga...my gf is currently taking yoga there..maybe u 2 might have met...haha...but she said the agressive selling is a put off....

 
At 19 August, 2005 01:09, Blogger angelblessings said...

To taz,

She is a member there too? I don't recall meeting her. So have you been there for a lesson before? For your stamina I think you can go straight to Power Yoga! Don't worry about the hard selling. Just stand firm & tell them the price is too steep (it IS lor)! But if you have the extra money, I recommend you to sign up 'cos the yoga masters are REALLY good. They know their stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home