11 August 2005

Next Stop: SENTOSA?

I pledge to appreciate nature,
especially flowers that "grow" into shapes of cresent & stars!

Lovely flowers! Like in the gardens of Holland ya?

If not for the word behind me, I'd thought I was in Holland!

After "Holland", next stop: beach!

Hey, is this paradise or what?

I have the WHOLE beach to myself!

Aiyah, after a while I was bored sitting around

so I went tree climbing!

Then we were bored of land & took a "cruise" out into the sea...

Our cruise ship stopped at "Banyan Tree" resort

& we rested for a while...

... Met a peacock...


... Saw monks...

... & drank from the "latest" type of water cooler!

We cycled...

... Carried some "loads"...

... & heard that if we sat together with MANY people,

gather "energies" of the masses...


... We would be "transported" to Las Vegas

for an awesome show!


For the return trip back from "Vegas",

we took this special capsule.

Note: Actually we were on Sentosa all the time but it DID felt like we "went" to Holland, cruise, Banyan Tree & Las Vegas. Thanks to Lihua for company throughout this amazing outing!

3 Comments:

At 15 August, 2005 00:51, Blogger angelblessings said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your comment! How about you? Are you blogging too?

 
At 23 August, 2005 07:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi... u went sentosa with Lihua?? Jio me next time leh, i also long time never go sentosa liao.

 
At 23 August, 2005 18:45, Blogger angelblessings said...

Huizh: Sure! It's better to go on a weekday to avoid the crowd =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home