15 August 2005

Charlie, Willy & Oompa-Loompas!

Ernie, my brother and me went to watch "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" today. It was an enjoyable movie but I think the movie should be renamed: Charlie, Willy & Oompa-Loompas!

Charlie was charming, Willy was weird and the Oompa-Loompas were outrangeously funny! Ernie was laughing the moment an Oompa-Loompa appeared. My brother was laughing at the Oompa-Loompas spoofing other movies. I was laughing at all the "roles" played by them. In fact, the ENTIRE row we were sitting in was laughing so hard at times I could hardly hear anything from the movie!!

Hahaa... Thanks to Ernie for advance booking of tickets. Thanks to Tim Burton for making the Oompa-Loompas so funny!

Confession: We bought chocolates immediately after the movie. Couldn't help it... especially after seeing a chocolatefall (yes, not waterfall) in the movie... yummy!

1 Comments:

At 23 August, 2005 18:47, Blogger angelblessings said...

Sarah: Your blog is a nice read! Sounds like your diary... Keep writing =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home