14 August 2005

French Fireworks

Thanks to Ricky, Cindy, Yvonne, Josh and Geraldine for your company. Thanks to Yvonne and Josh for you tim sum and drinks treat! We went to the correct place but had to look for a good spot (not blocked by trees) to view the fireworks by the French. The 6 of us "separated" while getting to our different "viewing" spots to view the fireworks. It was a different kind of "feel" from the National Day fireworks on Tuesday but I did not capture it well with my digital camera. I concentrated more on watching than photo taking:
Boom...

... boom, boom, boom, boom...

Er... Looks like fireworks on 9 August?

'Cos I haven't figured out how to capture fireworks...

... actually it didn't look so "dim"

Note: I TOTALLY did not do justice to the fireworks.

See better photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home