09 September 2005

Pain

I am in pain. Physical pain. Before I tell you more, let me blog my life in the past two days...

7 Sep
0830 hrs: Reached office
1800 hrs: Out of office
1900 hrs: Dinner at Jurong Point with Missy Cindy
2030 hrs: Met Miss (Q), drove around & taught her a few poses of Yoga
2355 hrs: Reached home

8 Sep
About 0838 hrs: Reached office
1730 hrs: Out of office
1830 hrs: Dinner at Tiong Bahru Plaza with Terry
2030 hrs: Met up with Miss Q
Around 2300+: Reached home

Today
0854 hrs: Reached office
1820 hrs: Out of office
1930 hrs: Dinner with myself at North Bridge Road
2100 hrs: Yoga
2200 hrs: End of Yoga
2305 hrs: Reached home

Before I entered the yoga class, I took off my socks and shoes. As I was walking, a lady wearing high HEEL shoes accidentally STEPPED on my TOE!! *Ooww!* Instantly shot up into the air and my left knee bent instinctively... ALL the lady's body weight CRUSHED on my left big TOE. The SHARP part of the lady's shoe heel TORE through an area of about 3mm by 3mm of the skin on my big toe and the wound began to bleed. *PAIN* Then I hop into the yoga class.

4 Comments:

At 11 September, 2005 22:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i were you, i would have took the high heel and jab it onto her head.. wahahah....

 
At 11 September, 2005 23:10, Blogger angelblessings said...

joshy: She apologized profusely but my profuse pain did not go away until one day later... I think the yoga session helped alot as I did not feel the climax of the pain until after my yoga class.

 
At 12 September, 2005 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahah....
Still can feel climax of pain after ur yoga class wor...
Saluate u,...

 
At 13 September, 2005 00:18, Blogger angelblessings said...

joshy: i accept your salute & salute you back 'cos you inspired me to start blogging & packing... Everytime i see your car so neat & tidy, i start packing & tidying my car & house when i reach home... Hahaa... Yoga REALLY helps 'cos in just 2 days i've FULLY recovered from my "stepped by high heel" injury!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home